Monday, November 01, 2004

2004 Election Aids

For those of you who will be following the election returns closely tomorrow, I have added a new set of links on my sidebar to assist you in your endeavor. I have posted links to the election results pages of the states I believe will be important battlegrounds: Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Most if not all of these pages will start posting their returns at 8 P.M., EST.

Of the other websites who will be providing live coverage of the returns, I plan on watching the excellent Horserace Blog the closest. Jay's analysis and data-crunching to date has been outstanding, and he will have a network of poll watchers in key states sending him data throughout the evening. I also recommend you follow RealClearPolitics, Powerline, PoliPundit, and Kerry Spot.